20 Lakh Crore Package Analysis with detail key points
The Corona Virus impact’s us in different ways, from all of them The Economy is the main thing which is impacted badly all over the world. So every country announced some stimulus package to get back the liquidity in their economy. 20 lakh crore is 10% of our GDP and it is the 5th large package compare to all other countries in the world, announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Now the benefits we are given by this package are:
Looking up to the points in the previous three months means February, March, and April Government and RBI already announced 9.74 crores of packages which are included in the 20 lakh crore Rupees.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the details of this package. This Atma-Nirbhar Bharat package is mainly focused on various sections, including the cottage industry, MSMEs, laborers, middle class, and industries to make an Atma-Nirbhar Bharat.
## Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP): From the 20 Lakh Crore Rs 1.70 lakh crore went to Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP) already, the government announced free wheat or rice plus pulses to poor and also a cash payment to women and poor senior citizens and farmers over a period of three months till June.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 67.65 Lakh Metric Ton of foodgrains has been collected by 36 states/UTs for April 2020. Around 16 Lakh Metric Ton of foodgrains have been distributed among 60.33 crore beneficiaries by 36 states/UTs for April 2020.
About 6 Lakh Metric Ton of foodgrains have been distributed among 12.39 crore beneficiaries by 22 states/UTs for May 2020. 2.42 Lakh Metric Ton of pulses has also been dispatched to various states/UTs, which have been distributed so far to 5.21 crore household
##Collateral-free automatic loans for the MSMEs: A facility of 3 lakh crores collateral-free automatic loans for business, including Micro, s\Small, and Medium Enterprises ( MSMEs ). No personal Guarantee is needed to apply for this loan. The time span of this loan would be of 4 years and The facility will start from 31st October 2020. Rs 20,000 crore is also allocated for subordinate debt to help the currently stressed MSMEs.
The Definition of MSMEs has been revised.
Micro Units – investment till Rs 1 crore – turnover up to Rs 5 crore
Small Units – investment till Rs 10 crore – turnover up to Rs 50 crore
Medium Units – investment till Rs 20 crore – turnover up to Rs 100 crore.
## The other Key Take Ways:
- The deadline for filing income tax returns extended to November 30. And the Settlements under Vivad SE Vishwas Scheme extended till December 31
- Rs 2,500 crore fresh liquidity aid to all EPF establishments. The Center will pay EPF contribution for another 3 months, till August, Which will benefit 72 lakh employees.
- For Debt-ridden power distribution companies, Rs 90,000 crore liquidity will be injected for one time.
# 40% of the 20 lakh crore is already declared in that package before announcing that on the 12th of May 2020. Here is
What really Happening:
* It is not that the allotted money or other facilities will be not provided as Nirmala Sitharaman Proposed, Everything will happen but there will be a lag between the orders and the mode of Action.
* The parameters and values which I included in that table are not cleared by Nirmala Sitharaman. After cutting 2% to relieve the companies, is really the employees are benefitted by their take-home salaries? was also not cleared.
* The Government allowed the workers to go back home but still there is a problem, okay not anyone can solve all problems but this is to be noted that some workers are not provided with food or meal, they literally fighting to get foods, This is a not a small problem if the government really wants to help the workers daily wagers then do it in a good way.
* There are still so many peoples in India who are not provided with their regarding benefits are approached by the government. I think people’s emotions are more important than these 20 lakh crores.
* Remember Questioning is important, there will be an issue, there will be problems but why those? why they are suffering after this much support. Why there is a power of money needed for questioning. Yes, it’s easy to say when someone is doing good but it is also important to see that is that really good?
** I am no one to judge a person or a ruler, But as an Indian, after seeing the videos, of the unwanted emotions, sadness, problems of some people this is what I want to say. — If Governments (both the State Government and the Central Government ) want to do something really good in this pandemic situation then do it with proper and clear guidelines and with emotion, don’t play politics here also. “Honesty is The Best Policy”.
Please leave your opinion, which is valuable to me.
Thank you for your time.
I love to write.