Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, the all new M series smartphone by Samsung has recenlty launched in India on 28th September. This smartphone is reportedly the slimmest smartphone ( #LeanestMeanestMonsterEver ) in this M series ( 7.4 mm ). We will look into that in the blog.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Launch Date in India
28th September 2021
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is a upper mid range smartphone packed with a lot of crazy internals. Samsung M52 5G comes with an 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset, which is an Octa Core 2.4GHz processor. Don’t worry about the RAM, you can choose between 6GB & 8GB RAM options, in both the ways a 128GB ROM will get’s your RAM’s back. Nowadays RAMs are very much capable to handle any heavy operations.
I believe internals plays the most important role when we talk about the performance of the smartphone. Along with that a battery gives enough power to the internals and also increase the efficiency. Samsung never dissapoints in terms of battery capacity, there is a 5000mAH lithium-ion battery, which is enough for a day or two ( depends upon usage ). Other than that it comes with the One UI 3.1 which is based on Android 11, gives a bloatware free software experience, which also enhances the performance.
Display & Build
Well, I like the poly-carbonate design of the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, that doesn’t matter also. The usp of this smartphone is it is the “leanest” smartphone with a thickness of 7.4 mm, and also if we compare some recently launched smartphone, it is one of the leanest smartphone currently in the market. Other than that it has a 6.7 inches FHD+ 120Hz sAMOLED+ punch hole display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Never doubt on Samsung displays. Other than that it is an average weight smartphone of 173g.
|Samsung Galaxy M52 5G||7.4 mm||₹25,999.00|
|Samsung Galaxy M51||9.5 mm||₹19,999.00|
|Motorola Edge 20||7 mm||₹29,999.00|
|OnePlus Nord 2||8.3 mm||₹29,999.00|
|Mi 11 lite NE 5G||6.8 mm||₹26,999.00|
|iPhone 13 mini||7.7 mm||₹69,900.00|
As the name suggests, Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is a 5G smartphone. And it has 11 5G bands N1 (2100), N3 (1800), N5(850), N7(2600), N8(900), N20(800), N28(700), N66(AWS-3), N40(2300), N41(2500), N78(3500). And it also supports Carrier Aggregation, so no worry.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G launched with a 64MP main rear camera, along with other 2 ( 12MP Ultrawide & a 5MP Depth ) cameras. On the front, there is a 32MP camera, which can record up to 1080p@60fps. The rear camera can shoot up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps. It has a Digital Zoom up to 10x.
There is a physical side mounted fingerprint sensor on the power button. Samsung Galaxy M52 5G also supports fast charging up to 25W, and you will get the charger within the box. Other than that there is USB type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.2, and no 3.5mm audio jack. Lastly it comes with Knox 3.7 with Secure Folder, AltZ Life Quick Switch and Content Suggestions, Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G – All Specifications
|Areas||Samsung Galaxy M52 5G|
|CPU / GPU||Snapdragon 778G 5G / Adreno 642L|
|RAM||6GB / 8GB|
|Display||6.7-inch / FHD+ / sAMOLED Plus / ( 1080 x 2400 ) / 120 Hz / Gorilla Glass 5|
|Cameras||64MP + 12MP + 5MP ( rear ) / 32MP ( front )|
|OS||Android 11 / ONE UI 3.1|
|Sensors||Fingerprint ( side-mounted ), Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor|
|Colors||Icy Blue, Blazing Black, White|
|Price||₹ 25,999.00 (6GB/128GB)|
₹ 27,999.00 (8GB/128GB)
Competitors of Galaxy M52 5G
As of 6th October 2021
- Realme GT Master Edition: Snapdragon 778G 5G | 6GB, 8GB / 128GB, 256GB | 4300mAh battery | 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 32MP | 6.43-inch FHD+ 120Hz display | Super Dart 65W | starting from ₹ 25,999.00.
- MOTOROLA Edge 20 Fusion: MediaTek Dimensity 800U | 8GB / 128GB | 5000mAh battery | 108MP + 8MP + 2MP / 32MP | 6.67-inch Full HD+ display | TurboPower 30W Charger | 13 5G Bands | ₹ 21,999.00.
- Mi 11X: Snapdragon 870 | 6GB, 8GB / 128GB | 4520mAh battery | 48MP + 8MP + 5MP / 20MP | 6.67-inch FHD+ display, 120 Hz | 33W Fast Charging | starting from ₹ 24,980.00.
- Realme X7 Max: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Processor | 8GB, 12GB / 128GB, 256GB | 4500mAh battery | 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP | 6.43-inch FHD+ 120Hz display | Super Dart 50W | starting from ₹ 26,999.00.
- Poco F3 GT: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Processor | 6GB, 8GB / 128GB, 256GB | 5065mAh battery | 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP | 6.67-inch FHD+ 120Hz display | 67W Fast Charger | starting from ₹ 26,999.00.
- iQOO Z5 5G: Snapdragon 778G 5G | 8GB, 12GB / 128GB, 256GB | 5000mAh battery | 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 32MP | 6.43-inch FHD+ IPS LCD 120Hz display | 44W FlashCharge | starting from ₹23,990.00.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is a good upper midrange smartphone, but I will say there are lots of other smartphones who gives a tough competition to this smartphone. Other than that Samsung brand name is there. Do check out the upcoming smartphone launches in February. Thanks For Reading. Peace.
I love to write.