The most awaited Samsung Unpacked 2020 event is done and really the event is packed up. The all rumours became true, The Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are now real things, as are the Galaxy Tab S7 tablet, the Galaxy Watch 3, and the Galaxy Buds Live all are launched with exciting features and surely give a tough competition to its compititors.
These are the maxed out specs flagships by Tech Giants, I love to explore them as they are creating a benchmark each year.
Samsung Unpacked: Samsung Note 20 Ultra & Samsung Note 20
Samsung Note 20 Ultra:
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra has 6.9″ Dynamic AMOLED, HDR 10+ Certified, 120Hz FHD+
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra has Aluminium Frame, World’s First phone with Gorilla Glass 7, IP68 Water & Dust Resistant.
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra has Rear Camera: Ultra-Wide 12MP f2.2, Primary 108MP f1.8 OIS, Telephoto 12MP f3.5 OIS & Laser AF Sensor ( Up to 8K 24fps ) and Front camera of 10MP f2.2.
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra has one Good news: In US it will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+, Bad News: It will come with Exynos 990 in the UK & Asia region.
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra has 12GB RAM, MicroSD Slot, and device storage of 128/256/512GB
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra has Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner, 5G, LTE, The Famous improved S Pen ( 9ms Latency )
- Samsung Note 20 Ultra has a 4500mAh battery, 25Watt Fast Charging, Wireless Powershare.
Samsung Note 20:
- Samsung Note 20 has 6.7″ Dynamic AMOLED, HDR 10+ Certified, 120Hz FHD+
- Samsung Note 20 has Plastic Frame, Gorilla Glass 7, IP68 Water & Dust Resistant.
- Samsung Note 20 has Rear Camera: Ultra-Wide 12MP f2.2, Primary 12MP f1.8 OIS, Telephoto 64MP f2.0 OIS, ( Up to 8K 24fps ) and Front camera of 10MP f2.2.
- Samsung Note 20 has one Good news: In US it will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+, Bad News: It will come with Exynos 990 in the UK & Asia region.
- Samsung Note 20 has upto 8GB RAM, NO MicroSD Slot, and device storage of 128/256GB
- Samsung Note 20 has Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner, 5G,LTE, The Famous improved S Pen ( 21ms Latency )
- Samsung Note 20 has a 4300mAh battery, 25Watt Fast Charging, Wireless Powershare.
The 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM is priced at $999.99. The 128GB storage / 12GB RAM of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is priced at $1,299.99 and 512GB storage is available in $1,449.99
Samsung Unpacked, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2:
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the successor to last year’s Galaxy Fold, with a new camera system, larger external display of 6.2 inch.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has a Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 120Hz. Larger screen: 7.6 inches, Smaller screen: 6.2 inches
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has 4500 mAh battery, Fast charging 25W, Fast wireless charging 11W, Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Cameras and all others.
It will be the future, And the thought of folding a phone is always exciting makes you feel like a kid.
Well the price is not released yet but it will be a very expensive experience.
Samsung Unpacked, Samsung Galaxy Buds Live:
Okay a very good news to the people who loves noise cancelling because it is now more wisely cancel the noise. There’s no “ambient sound” mode on these buds live so surely you’ll have no trouble hearing someone talking next to you. The Galaxy Buds Live can get up to 6 hours of battery life with ANC enabled (21 with the case) or eight hours (29 with case) if you’ve got both ANC and Bixby Voice.
Samsung Unpacked, Galaxy Watch 3:
The Galaxy Watch 3 is now more lighter, more classier, Samsung says, it’s 14 percent thinner and 15 percent lighter than the Galaxy Watch, which should make it more comfortable to wear, especially for those with smaller wrists. The screen size is increased to 1.4 inches on the larger variant.
The 41mm version of Galaxy Watch 3 will be available in bronze or silver, while the 45mm watch will be in silver or black. Both models have full-color, always-on OLED displays with Gorilla Glass.
It will be available for purchase starting on August 6th for $399.99 and up.
Samsung Unpacked, Tab S7 & S7+:
Android tablets are nowadays invisible from the market but Samsung still in the competition, and which is trying to best to give a COMPLETE Android Tablet experience. The company unveils two Tab S7 models, the similarity between them is a display with 120Hz refresh rate and S Pen support, great audio and video capabilities, high performance Snapdragon 865+ chipset and Android UI customized for productivity.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 priced at EUR 699 (roughly Rs. 62,000) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model, while the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant carries a price tag of EUR 779 (roughly Rs. 69,100). The Galaxy Tab S7 4G in the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration comes at EUR 799 (roughly Rs. 70,900) and its 8GB RAM + 256GB storage option is priced at EUR 879 (roughly Rs. 78,000).
And the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is priced at EUR 899 (roughly Rs. 79,700) and its 8GB RAM + 256GB storage option comes at EUR 979 (roughly Rs. 86,800). The Galaxy Tab S7+ also has 5G models that start at EUR 1,099 (roughly Rs. 97,500) for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The top-of-the-line 5G model with 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, on the other hand, is priced at EUR 1,179 (roughly Rs. 1,04,600).
This is an exciting event for Samsung and all tech lovers, Samsung has done a good job to deliver a good experience. All the hardware devices are unique and should be popular. In Samsung I think in every price we get something good, not everytime but most of the time. Thanks for reading.