History and a short review about Google Pixel 4 & Google pixel 4a lineup:
Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL is a “good smartphone”. If something I like about Pixel 4:
- The appearance of the phone in orange color is really satisfying and the overall design from the outside without a notch is good for me it differs people to people.
- The phone has still the squeeze sensitivity feature, stereo speakers, and IP68 water-resistant.
- The Radar sensor ( soli ) is not so much useful but yes it makes the unlock faster then the previous.
- And the best stock Android experience with all the software updates and all other flagship features with “okay” battery life.
- The better image processing but not the best.
What I don’t like about this phone:
- It has a major flaw in its design, it tends to break in the microphone portion ( a small amount of force can do this ).
- No Fingerprint sensor.
- The 2x telephoto camera.
- The Price
In short, the Pixel 4 is not that phone, of which the creators or users are waiting for.
Everything I know about Google Pixel 4a:
There no doubt that Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL were some of the most interesting devices for under $400.
The Pixel 4 & 4 XL is ban in some of the countries because of the not allowed bandwidth used by the Radar Sensor. So Google pixel 4a and Pixel 4a XL is maybe a successor for google and maybe the next mid-ranger from Google.
From the legitimate leaks, It is coming to know that there will be no Pixel 4a XL, which may likely reduce the production cost for Google and it keeps PIxel 4a at a reasonable price. This is some of the leaks by TechDroider:
Google Pixel 4a is On It's Way… pic.twitter.com/rJclXg1Yqo— TechDroider (@techdroider) April 9, 2020
Specifications & Features:
We have seen in the last year’s Pixel 3a family, Google eliminated some high-end specs. So we are expecting the same for this Pixel 4a. We can’t expect either because it is not a flagship graded smartphone.
Some leaked benchmarks suggest that the phone will deliver an impressive performance, and will score 70% as high as Pixel 4 in Antutu Benchmark.
And there may be an impressive read/write speed with an improved UFS 2.1 flash storage solution in the new form of SK Hynix Chip. It will come with the Adreno 618 GPU, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and a full HD+ display with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
9to5Google claims that this handset will be featured with a 12.2 MP rear camera, with OIS and EIS, and the front-facing camera identical to Pixel 3a. And It may also come with a 128GB variant, with Google’s Titan M Security Chip, supporting the 18W fast charging.
It is assumed by all the leaks till now that it will be around $349 – $399. Google has not a good history when it comes to offering its devices in different countries around the Globe. So the pixel 4a will lean towards price-conscious customers.
You can also wait for the Pixel 5 lineup as some leaks show that it will might be reveal with Qualcomm’s upper mid-range Snapdragon 765, 5G, and any other hardware enhancements the search company has up its bag that it is saving for its big October launch.
Thanks for reading.